Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amber Ink Recap

Hello friends.  My time as the Amber Ink Orange Torchbearer is almost over and Amber is asking the torchbearers to share the projects we've made over the past month.  So here's a recap of my Amber Ink projects:

Using Saying - I Think You're A Fungi



Using Curious Turtle



Using Wee Bee Pollinatin'



Using You Set My Heart A Flutter



Using Curious Lovebunny and Tiny Heart Carrots DigiPaper



Using Wee Bee Pollinatin' and Bee Mine Saying




Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! What a fab collection! That orange torch remains flaming HOTT! You make those little bees come to life! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous collection of cards Anita...they are all sooooo stunning!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anita! You are a powerhouse! I love each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these so cute, and the colors are wonderful
    Judy

    ReplyDelete